What is Call Centre CRM Software?
Call centre CRM software is a 360-degree customer relationship management application that allows agents to make and receive calls, generate IVR responses, track call volumes, among other tasks. Call centre CRM software helps in enhancing customer experience and increasing operational efficiency. CRM software for call centre stores the customer data and conversation history, making it easier for a call centre agent to provide more personalized service to the customer.
Call centre CRM systems automatically provide relevant customer information during the call, the agent doesn’t require wasting time with data entry. Instead, he/she can nurture the lead/customer in a more effective manner. Such software programs help in streamlining an organization’s entire telephonic customer service campaign and sales workforce.
CRM for call centre further helps automate your dialing process and boost live chat volumes while managing the incoming flow of messages, calls, and customer inquiries. It also helps match customer inquiries with the right resources. This ensures increased customer satisfaction.
5 Reasons Why You Need CRM for Your Call Centre
Given the fact that contact centre CRM solutions help in streamlining a call centre’s customer interaction process, the tool has become an absolutely necessity. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should adopt a call centre CRM software:
- Strategic Planning: Call centre CRM systems provide real-time customer data, which ensures the optimization of your telecalling process. With loads of relevant data to monitor, analyze, and play with, you get a clear understanding of your call success rate. Get a clear view of your revenue per call, case times, up-sell rates, and call volumes. This would enable you to make more informed decisions and finalize effective business strategies.
- Centralized Data: With tons of customer data comes the freedom to practice a more personalized customer service. Since the call centre CRM system software stores all customer data in a centralized location, it gets easier for you to access them. Your agents won’t require to spend time gathering the customer’s information. Instead, the CRM software will pop up all the major data about the customer’s preferences, making it easier for the agent to close the call faster and cater to the client’s immediate needs.
- Automation: As your business grows, call queues can get busier. This happens when the volume of customer queries exceeds the number of call agents in the office. During these busy times, based on customer data, call centre CRM software automatically routes the calls to right representatives. Also, the system detects the most important calls in the queue and transfers them on a priority basis, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Employee Evaluation: Exceptional customer service is the lifeline of call centres. Managers can’t afford to have agents who fail to understand the pulse of the customers and abandon their calls before serving them with sincerity. A CRM call centre solution allows managers and team leaders to monitor employee activities. In case someone is lagging behind, you can track their weaknesses and organize a training session to enhance their customer service skills.
- Integrate Business Tools: Call centre CRM systems support third-party integration, allowing you to use all your tools from one place. Contact centre CRM makes your organization’s coordination process simpler by giving you total control of your customer service, marketing, and sales department. Everything on your corporate plate is streamlined for a seamless admin experience. User-friendliness and easy adaptability make CRM in call centre a must-have.
How to Deliver Excellent Customer Service with CRM for Call Centre?
As per a recent study, because of bad customer service, 47 percent of customers are ready to shift to another option This should be enough to persuade anyone of the value of employing a call center CRM for their company. A call centre CRM software is crucial for improved customer service, rapid responses, and the aspect of human interaction.
When a customer, prospect, or partner calls your call center, they just want one thing: service. The call could be a sales inquiry, an assistance request, a complaint, or a question about their invoice. They do expect a response that recognizes their requirements. Here are the ways you can ensure delivering exceptional customer service using call centre CRM systems.
- Cross-channel service: Case management capabilities make it easier to establish and track new cases, regardless of how consumers contact you. A case may be tracked from the first contact until resolution across whichever channels your consumer wishes to utilize, whether they contact you by email, phone, or social media platforms.
- Collaboration: A sophisticated customer care solution helps your call center personnel collaborate more efficiently. Your staff can ask questions or answer swiftly to other colleagues' concerns using an employee social network built into your call centre CRM. This ensures that client issues are resolved efficiently than ever before.
- Self-service for customers: Creating an online self-service community can help in providing seamless, round-the-clock service. Online communities and knowledge forums can help your customers get quick answers to common queries.
- Assisting more customers, quickly: Your clients will contact you through a variety of channels. Your customer relationship is formed through these exchanges. The ability to view the history of customer interactions across channels helps in offering quick customer service.
- Average call handling time (AHT): AHT shows us how much time each client query takes. This is calculated by keeping track of how much time an agent spends modifying an active case screen, which CRM systems for contact centres can accomplish quite effectively. The smaller the number, the better. The lesser time an agent spends on each case, the more customer queries they can answer in a day.
- Track average interactions: Call centre CRM logs them all possible channels of interaction with customers. It also detects interaction patterns based on the average inbound and outgoing communication volumes in open cases. It indicates whether your team is resolving situations quickly and efficiently.
- Case reopening: If a customer contacts the call center with a previous query that was supposed to be resolved, the case will be reopened. In that case, the status of the case will then be set to either Open or Pending. If this figure continues to rise, something is definitely wrong, and issues are not being resolved to the satisfaction of the consumer.
Key Features of Call Centre CRM Software
There are numerous aspects that influence the practicality and effectiveness of a call center CRM. Price and features are, without a doubt, the most crucial considerations in business. As a result, call center solutions are focused more on technical innovation, such as smart software like predictive dialer and other auto dialer systems, IVR, and call monitoring tools. Here we highlight the must-have features of call centre software programs.
- Telescript: Telescript is a script that call center solution agents can use to answer typical enquiries from customers. It enables agents to manage a variety of campaigns with ease. When a freshly assigned agent takes a call from a customer, he can consult the telescript to understand exactly what questions to ask in order to provide prompt resolution. In another scenario, if a company wants to sell its product in a new territory, agents can use the prior region's telescript provided by their management to construct a successful campaign.
- Incident Management: This feature allows agents to prioritize cases according to their severity level. The most serious instance should be submitted to a supervisor or senior management who are experts on the issue. A call centre CRM can track customer requests, inquiries, and issues, which representatives can use for referring to the customer in a better manner.
- Automatic Escalations: There may be times when an agent is unable to respond or address a problem effectively. With a call centre CRM at your disposal, such a call is automatically escalated to a higher authority in such cases. This feature allows agents to set up a rule or policy that allows the case to be escalated to other members who are knowledgeable about the subject.
- Contact Centre Analytics: CRM software makes it simple for agents to keep track of every detail of a customer's contact information. Later on, this beneficial information can be broadly applied to studying call trends and patterns. CRM generates reports on First Contact Resolution Percentage, Average Response Time, Average Resolve Time, as well as Average Cost per Incident. This data can be utilized to brainstorm new strategies.
- Multi-Channel Integration: Today's businesses operate in a multi-channel environment in order to give a consistent consumer experience. This has generated high expectations for businesses to provide a consistent, high-quality customer experience regardless of how or where a client interacts. As a result, contact centres should guarantee that their CRM can integrate with different channels in order to provide customers with a consistent and hassle-free experience.
- Integrated Agent Desktop: Agents can have a 360-degree view of consumer interactions with a CRM’s Integrated Desktop feature. Different channels are linked through a unified interface, allowing agents to have instant access to critical case information in the CRM, allowing them to serve clients swiftly and efficiently.
- Transparent Telephonic Processes: Managers can take a look at their sales team's performances with call centre CRM. The software efficiently indicates how many calls each agent makes every day, number of calls resulting in a positive sales action, deals closed, and more. This enables you to map outcomes correctly and mark out weak performers.
- Outbound Call Management: With The right call centre CRM software, you agents will have access to all the necessary data and information saved in the customer record. This ensures that the outbound dialing time is minimized and overall operational hassles are reduced to a large extent. All that a customer service representative in your firm needs to do is log in to the CRM system, search for a contact, and dial the number instantly to make an outbound call.
- Helpdesk Ticketing: In business, it is crucial to keep track of your customer queries and support requests. With an appropriate contact centre CRM system, you can rely on automated helpdesk ticketing to monitor all customer support requests; irrespective of whether these calls are resolved or not. Automated helpdesk ticketing doesn’t require manual labor to carry out its operations. Such technology would allow you to solely concentrate on hiring representatives who can stay on call to assist more customers, rather than having to manually enter data into the CRM.
- Call Recording: Any call centre CRM can record telephonic conversations and store the audio files for quality purposes in the customers’ records. This is highly beneficial for corporate houses. Recordings of previous calls can help your interns get the best out of their training regime. Additionally, you can monitor your call centre representatives’ performances and track whether the agents are adhering to your organization’s values, beliefs, and motives.
Benefits of CRM Call Centre Software
Call center software is crucial for dealing with significant call volumes. It can assist your company in remaining responsive to customer queries, improving customer service, and increasing accessibility.
Between 2020 and 2026, the worldwide call center software business is predicted to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 20.9 percent, reaching $75.5 billion. Here are some of the major benefits of CRM call centre software:
- Advanced Calls Analytics: Data is a powerful tool. Call parameters must be monitored and analyzed by businesses. Simply by employing call centre analytics, organizations can slash their average call time by 40%. Generate customized reports using call center CRM software and take control of your call volume details and customer satisfaction ratings. You may track peak days to better plan personnel schedules and ensure constant service levels. Measuring call center performance keeps your agents on their toes and fosters a healthy competitive spirit.
- Reduced Costs: Time is a valuable resource. You can't afford to let your call center agents waste time or perform below their potential. Automated call center technologies are the ideal solution. With contact centre CRM, you would require fewer resources to handle customer support operations. As it stands, increased productivity would lead to lower call center operational costs. It improves customer communication and speeds up query resolution — a win-win situation for everyone involved!
- Exceptional Customer Service: Your call center's customer experience should be a key priority. 86% of consumers wouldn’t mind paying a premium if they get a seamless customer experience. This means that emphasizing a positive customer experience will almost certainly increase lead conversions. An automated call center system can provide your loyal customers with round-the-clock access to call agents, allowing them to resolve their issues at their leisure!
- Enhanced Data Security: Data security is a big concern in contact centers, which maintain a large amount of personal client information. If you don't have trustworthy call center software with integrated security safeguards, you'll always be at risk of losing crucial customer and company information. All customer data is carefully kept in the cloud backed by sophisticated call center CRM software programs. They also have strict security protocols in place, such as user access limits, password protection, and data encryption. This prevents unauthorized staff from accessing and misusing critical consumer information.
- Support for Multiple Channels: Call centers are no longer just for answering phone calls! Today, call centre operations are crucial for creating a comprehensive client experience across multiple communication channels. Regardless of the communication path your consumers use to contact your business, call center CRM technology can help streamline your operations. A good call center software allows you to communicate with your customers via SMS, chat, email, audio calls, video, and even social media platforms.
- Higher Resolution on the First Call: To increase operational efficiency, the first-call resolution is an important call center measure to track. Using call center solutions to improve first-call resolution rates is a sure-fire strategy to do so. Call center software promotes your accessibility to real-time data. This allows call centre agents to better comprehend customer concerns, deliver faster service, and resolve issues on the first call.